Day 1b

share and show love
Yesterday was my first day out. I left my cousins house walking but turned around after 100 yds because I forgot my belt. Ya that's right. I left for good after that. I walked half a town over to AT&T headquarters in San Ramon and stopped on some grass for an hour to rest. I then walked to the end of town to Starbucks to use wifi. I ran into two friends there(met through cousins[ Josh Van Pufflen and Jeff Esposito]) and they talked for a bit, said they supported me 100% and when I walked off they chased me down and gave me $20 each, I tried to deny it but they insisted, then they gave me a hug and said good luck. It really made my day and I smiled for hours after that. I then made my way to southpark in Danvillewhere I would rest for the night. It was there I really began to think clearly about my journey. It was about 10pm when I was laying on a slide on a playground there where I was looking at the moon and began to speak to my inner self for about 30 minutes. An idea came over me... Here I am on the streets traveling for the world. I have NO bills at all. My only expense is food which I can keep extremely cheap. That's it! Besides of course misc emergency things that may come along. I am a big hearted generous person for those who deserve it. I think I can become the ultimate giver to people around the world in need. Although I will be more like a worker for the people who donate to my cause. It is great because I can support and help to the world when natural disasters hit. Which it seems lately has been happening a lot. I can live for close to nothing and maximize the potential of donation money. I know there are organizations like this already but I don't think they will go to the extreme of living on the streets to save all they can and provide the MOST for others. I will mail my mother the donations, but keep a modest emergency fund with me. I will save the peoples money and when it becomes enough, will travel to places where I can help. Right now my interest is traveling to japan to help post quake and tsunami efforts. And after that I would like to continue wherever else I can. I want to do this from the ground up, literally. And have a feeling this idea could have some serious potential inthe future. Maybe a whole organization of people being selfless and living this lifestyle to prove to the world they are here to help. I want to be a blessing to others who are in need and deserve the help. If comfort or wealth come later then maybe it comes. But for now I think this is the place for me to be. I tossed and turned most of the night and was cold and hardly slept. But my thoughts were extremely comforting and free, and that to me is an amazing life... 


For more follow on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000507785173

1 comment:

Dereks Mom... said...

Being free is amazing!

comments